It's a new month so it's time for a brand new Sketch and Inspirational Photo Challenge!!! YIPPEE!!!
Thank you so much for participating in our October Challenge! We loved seeing all your fabulous projects!!!
We would LOVE for you to play along with our YNS November Challenge!
Please note we have made a few changes to our challenge rules, these changes are highlighted below
Here's a few quick points about the Fun Friday Challenge...
1. There will be one challenge per month (Inspiration/Sketch--do one or the other, or both!)
2. Everyone is welcome and you may submit a maximum of 3 projects per month
3. Each monthly challenge will start on the First Friday of every month right here on the Your Next Stamp Challenge Blog.
4. PRIZES: You may use any brand of stamps for the challenge to be eligible to win a YNS $20 gift certificate (we've doubled our challenge prize!). However, in order to win a special "YNS Top Pick" badge for your blog, YNS stamps/dies must be the focal point of your card or project.
5. GUEST DESIGNER SPOT: A monthly YNS Guest Designer will be chosen from the challenge participants, and get to play along with us in NEW RELEASES and also receive a fabulous package of previously released stamps! FUN!!!
6. All projects must be linked up on the YNS Challenge blog to be eligible to win.
7. All entries using YNS products will automatically get 2 entries into the monthly $20 prize
8. Be sure to check out the YNS Challenge blog every Friday for more inspiration from the design team using the monthly Inspiration/Sketch. You will WANT to play along!
Here is our November sketch...
You can use any component in the photo for your inspiration...shapes, colors...anything!
Christmas Critters, Fishtail Banner Die, Warm Winter Wishes stamp set, Warm Winter Wishes die set
Finnegan, YNS Holly Die, Fishtail Banner Die, Holiday Sentiments
Joy, Fishtail Banner Die
Tracey Pickersgill (YNS Guest)
Be sure to stop by the YNS Store and check out all the NEW YNS stamps and dies along with the Gumdrops and the NEW YNS Digi Stamps!
Karen and the YNS Crew